We are looking for a Manager – Product Designer to join our team and help us create a fast, seamless and unified experience for our users. As a Manager, you will own the overall app experience from the design front. You will also work closely with senior product, business & marketing stakeholders to translate vision into reality, and mentor product designers in the team. Be a leading voice for human-centered design and UX excellence, Inspire and coach your team to deliver the highest levels of UX design craft and ensure strong planning, estimation, and execution of design projects.
- Define and implement Product Design and Design Thinking across a diverse team of user experience, accessibility and design specialists to create working teams and on-time deliverables for all product initiatives
- Understand the company’s Design Systems, encourage their application, and contribute to their further development and maintenance.
- Work closely with product management in UX ideation and innovation
- Establish workflows for the integration of strategy, design, accessibility and user experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, user research, engineering and content from strategic definition, planning, architecture, through tactical execution
- Establish and execute enterprise UX governance model, including creation and maintenance of standards, such as reusable frameworks, styles and patterns.
- Refine and implement robust style guides and pattern libraries for internal and external use that extend the defined strategy of the product design team
- Lead all product design operational practices, including UX processes, rapid prototyping/ prototyping methodologies, UX research, tools and documentation.
- Help the team distill complex problems into clear goals and requirements for design and research
- Speed is Life mentality coupled with drive for innovation, testing and optimisation
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Higher) in UX design, human computer interaction, visual design
- 10+ years relevant work experience in Product Design, Interface Design, UX Design.
- Portfolio demonstrating cross-channel expertise and skill in creating user-centric digital experiences, UX research and prototyping and testing.
- Demonstrates sustained experience in leading and developing a digitally-oriented multi-disciplined team.
- Exhibits a high degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness and works well with ambiguity
- Has a mastery of complex experience, marketing and business principles and exhibits strong critical thinking skills including problem solving, decision making and analysis
- Has strong presentation skills and the ability to interact with and win support from varying levels cross-company
- Expert with Figma, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, or other design tools
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into clean solutions