Head Digital Works is now a well-funded and supported growth stage organization and prides itself as being one of the few consistently profitable enterprises in its industry. It is pushing the envelope on growth and new business interests on a continual basis. Today, it is a global group with media and technology interests that has grown beyond its beginnings Our Portfolio With a current user base of over 50 million users across multiple products, Head Digital Works continues to develop games, content and online services to provide best-in-class entertainment at a user’s fingertips.A23 – The pioneer of online skilled based gaming in India, A23 is the group’s marquee real-money business. Over 50 million registered players have reposed their trust in the brand for more than a decade which has delivered over 9 years of profitability to Head Digital Works.Cricket.com (Media Site) – We have aggressively developed a fan centric cricket platform at the intersection of big data, simplified design and gamification. A true start-up within the Head Digital Works group.
- Retention Team plays a critical role in retaining our existing and most loyal customers through an array of initiatives that include:
- Complete ownership of retention marketing activities and product strategy for scaling up the revenue. Plan and Deliver on retention targets within time and budget.
- Own the entire retention and reactivation funnel constantly tracking, optimizing, and improving the same with the combination of creative Use data, customer insights, feedback and customer-centric thinking to deeply understand the customer lifecycle and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage.
- Formulating and executing the CRM strategy to drive traffic, retargeting, repeat purchase and cross-sell by working closely with the Design, Product, Analytics and CS teams.
- Conceptualizing marketing campaigns and building relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify opportunity areas in the user’s lifecycle.
- Running A/B tests and data driven experiments to strive for continuous improvement in campaign metrics.
- Effectively utilizing all digital channels like FB, push notifications, SMS & emails etc. to target users with relevant and personalized communication.
- Owning growth initiative and driving customer loyalty through interventions in the loyalty framework.
- Obsess over customers and deep dive into their engagement with the platform.
- Use this knowledge to build retention campaigns that converts potential lapsed & inactive users to engaged users.
- Lead the reporting, monitoring, tracking for the different campaigns & also publish appropriate performance dashboards
- Improving user engagement through innovative product features with direct impact on LTVs.
- Optimizing user journey through guided navigation and merchandise planning on ONO media zones.
- Collaborate with Content and Product team to devise A/B experiments to improve performance of engagement and retention MBA in Marketing from a Tier 1 college and 10+ years of professional experience
- Good at analytics and enjoy driving insights out of data, comfortable working with common analytical tools.
- Well versed with common CRM and marketing tools and have had past experience on working in one or more of such tools (Clever tap, web engage etc)
- Should have experience with user retention projects and/or handling premium customers in digital space.
- Go getter, someone who can seamlessly transition between high level brain storming and ground level execution with a focus on getting things done Inquisitive, demonstrated a steep learning curve and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of the creative process to drive user retention
- Out of the box thinker and innovator.
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Stay abreast with and spearhead implementation of marketing best practices
- Manage a team to drive the goals of the business and nurture the growth of the team members within the organization.
- Strong ownership, bias to action and self-motivated