As Senior Product Designer you will be filling the role of a behavioural scientist in a design environment. Your primary mission will be to understand our business needs and product requirements and transform that understanding into user-focused and intuitive products, interfaces, platforms for mobile and web.
- You like to take conceptual ideas and turn them into a sophisticated user experience.
- You love storytelling. Your ideas are born from insights and your proposals are grounded and principled.
- Your portfolio reflects quality work, thoughtful decision-making- but most importantly, your interests lie in crafting cohesive user experiences.
- Work with the full design process from analyzing business problems to designing solutions and supporting throughout the implementation
- Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Design the visual style, interface, and UX flow of applications and experiences.
- Quickly and iteratively create UX flows, wireframes, and visual design mock-ups throughout the design process
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Developing interactive reporting dashboards and different types of visualizations.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UX work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or similar relevant education
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects
- Current and relevant understanding with trends that are affecting digital interactive product design
- Understanding HTML, XML, CSS, ActionScript.
- Ability to illustrate and prototype concepts quickly
- Confident presentation skills and the ability to introduce new ideas with clarity
- Must have a strong knowledge of design principles.