Content Writer will be involved process of creating user centric content with extensive market research, analysis and strategy. Candidate should be able to draft content in various channels including Email, SMS, Push notification and social media.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience writing news, preferably for online or newspaper
- Creates and produces daily/weekly content for channels like SMS, Push, email and social media.
- A strong commitment to customer services and improving the user experience across various journeys.
- Experience of analysing and interpreting data (including customer insight and user research) and translating into effective contextual journeys.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, and independently, in a quickly changing and complex environment, working to tight deadlines.
- Effective management and prioritisation of workload, planning accordingly to meet competing deadline
- Update and manage the portal’s taxonomy.
- Creating templates for standard process documents, presentations and communications for our team to use.
- Ensure regular, scheduled communications are being prepared and distributed to team members for various projects and programs
- Be writing, editing and proofing a variety of materials for the web, marketing items including newsletters, offers and other campaigns.
- Manage and maintain the look, feel, and performance of every asset with contextual point of view.
- Create, manage, and track all associated content project plans and develop solutions to problems that are encountered day to day
- Email, Web Page Content Writing, Internal Communications.
- Ability to creatively translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand content appropriate for target audiences
- Bachelors/Masters in online marketing or equivalent experience.
- Online content writing Experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- A keen interest in online gaming, E-commerce
- Customer-centric thinking
- Ability to work independently and in a team.