About the job
We are one of India’s oldest online skill-gaming companies that develop and operate zeal-driven applications for online gaming enthusiasts. With more than 50 million+ users and multiple brand verticals like A23 Games A23 Rummy and Cricket.com, Head Digital Works has come a long way in the past 16 years. What started from a small garage in 2006 with nothing but a dream – “To become India’s leading online gaming portal” has now turned into one of the most profitable start-ups in India that have gone through cycles of angel, venture capital and private equity investments.
We’re a diverse group of thinkers and doers who are reimagining what’s possible to make it easier for all of us to do what we love in new ways.
Looking for an Assistant Manager for analytics team to lead multiple projects.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of user journeys and generate data driven insights & recommendations to help product and customer success teams in meticulous decision making.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging data to identify areas of growth and build strong data backed business cases around the same.
- Create, democratize and monitor performance metrics on regular basis and work with functional manager to consistently raise the bar.
- Lead the transformation of product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, marketing needs, and the overall objectives of the business.
- Collaborate with the data engineering team in creating big data applications and implementing ML algorithms using the structure and unstructured data.
- Grow your team: You’ll be accountable for your team that delivers result. You’ll need to coach individuals, lead technical discussions, recruit top talent and establish processes.
- Be someone who enjoys, and shows an appetite for, learning new skills and adopting new analytic methodologies and tools whilst being prepared to get into the details of the Datawarehouse and how our data clusters and tables are set up.
- 8+ years of experience of working with real-world data and building statistical models.
- 3+ years of experience of Team Management and Project Management.
- Prior experience in building & managing the entire cadence of Data, including Data Science, Data Engineering & Data Analytics/Product Analytics.
- Strong understanding of SQL and ML algorithms.
Nice to Have
- Hands-on experience of programming with Python, including working knowledge of packages like Pandas, Numpy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn.
- Relevant exposure to working in a B2C product company.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (properties of distributions, statistical tests, simulations, Markov chain etc. ) and experience with applications.
- Performance Driver, Innovator, Thought Leader, Business Owner.
- Collaborator; Bridge Builder; Low Ego.
- Agile; Appreciation for The Process but not led by The Process.
- Entrepreneur; Comfortable operating at 5 feet and 5,000 feet.
- Problem Solver; Self-Starter; Optimist; Figure it Out”.