- Develop an in-depth understanding of user journeys and generate data-driven insights and recommendations to help product and customer success teams in meticulous decision-making.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging data to identify areas of growth and build strong data-backed business cases around the same.
- Create, democratize, and monitor performance metrics on regular basis and work with the functional managers to consistently raise the bar.
- Lead the transformation of product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, marketing needs, and overall objectives of the business.
- Collaborate with the data engineering team in creating big data applications and implementing ML algorithms and unstructured data.
- Need to coach individuals, lead technical discussions, recruit top talent, and establish processes.
- Be someone who enjoys, and shows an appetite for, learning new skills and adopting new analytic methodologies and tools whilst being prepared to get into the details of the Datawarehouse and how our data clusters and tables are set up.
- 8 years of experience working with real-world data and building statistical models.
- 3 years of experience in Team Management and Project Management.
- Prior experience in building and managing the entire cadence of Data, including Data Science, Data Engineering, and Data Analytics/Product Analytics.
- Strong understanding of SQL and ML algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in programming with Python, including working knowledge of packages like Pandas, Numpy, SciPy, and Scikit-Learn.
- Relevant exposure to working in a B2C product company.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (properties of distributions, statistical tests, simulations, Markov chain, etc. ) and experience with applications.
- Performance Driver, Innovator, Thought Leader, and Business Owner.
- Collaborator; Bridge Builder; Low Ego.
- Agile; Appreciation for The Process but not led by The Process.
- Entrepreneur; Comfortable operating at 5 feet and 5,000 feet.
- Problem Solver; Self-Starter; Optimist; Figure it Out”.
Desired Skills and Experience
Data Mining,Machine Learning,Python,Scikit-learn,SciPy